The government of Kenya through the Higher Education Loan Board
offers many bright but needy students a chance to pursue their higher
education by providing them with fundings for both their up keep in
campus and their school fees. The minstry currently gives a muximum of
60,000 and a minimum of 35,00o. The process of loan application is
usually done online but the hard copies are downloaded and submited to
the HELB offices. To apply for HELB, you require the following
- An I.D card.
- A bank account
- A kra pin from the Kenya Revenue Authority
- Yuor parents particulars
- Your Parents Death certificate( If orphan)
- Log onto http://www.helb.co.ke/registration/index.jsp
- Click crete account to create your account profil with HELB
- While still logged in, go to the home page and click ‘fill the application form correctly’.
- Fill in the form carefully and make sure you save each and every step.
- Go back to the home page and click ‘view application history’ to cornfirm you have filled everything correctly. (This page is not for printing)
- Go back home and click the ‘print form’ icon to get your hard copy documents.
For any quiery over HELB application process, please submit them in the coment box below.